What’s it for?
Who is giving the brief?
What do they want/need? (scale, genre, style, form & conventions)
Positioning the field or research and timing of the process to its outcome.
What does the photographer need:
- How? Still-life, portrait, editorial, advert, etc…
- Where? Studio/location (outside or inside)- who chooses the where?
- When? Here & now, whenever you want… delivery of the image
- Why? Samples of outcomes to show what sort of outcome is wanted/needed
- Are there any ethical issues?